Consulting and Market Research
As a daily transactional participant in a variety of environmental markets, Clear Energy is uniquely positioned to teach and consult in the markets we serve. Each of our brokers has a specialty in market research and analysis: renewable power price forecasting, transmission and interconnection, policy shocks and trends, and project evaluation. Clear Energy is able to share our existing proprietary data or conduct research tailored to the needs of our clients.
Previous consulting projects include:
- Develop state-specific supply/demand models under different policy scenarios.
- Identify transmission paths, costs, and constraints into the CAISO.
- Identify short and long positions in a specific market.
- Evaluate various commercial structures for optimizing value and risk allocation.
- Manage Renewable Energy auctions. Manage/evaluate RFPs.
- Advise client on any necessary state regulatory approvals and, if necessary, shepherd project through those approvals.